Thursday 9 January 2014

Natures Smile

Good evening everyone

I have had much more time to craft this week due to having 3 days off work, so here is another card.  I have gone for a general theme for this card with the aim of making some one smile when they receive it.


The image is a digital stamp which is in a set of three called Avery's Summer Afternoon from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps & Illustrations and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.

I have used two different digital patterned papers from my crafty stash and I have layered them onto pink paper with give a little boarder.  Down one side of the card I have taken a strip of the same pink paper and layered a strip of yellow Centura Pearl, I have then added some pink ribbon tie into a knot down the centre of this strip.


Using Perfect Medium, I have stamp out the Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun-kissed Fleur flower onto yellow Centura Pearl card and heat embossed it with Wow! Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  It has then been cut out using the match Spellbinders die and layered with a yellow flat back pearl in the centre.


To finish the card, I have added the sentiment "A Flower is Natures Smile", some yellow flat back pearls in the top left hand corner and used Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue to add pearls to the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - Just Because
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Make It Girly
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
SweetPea Stampers - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes / Use Pearls Or Buttons
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Ali-Craft Monthly Challenge - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment