Saturday 8 March 2014

Glitter Girl

Evening all

Well this is the second post today,  just managed to get another card finished before I go to bed.

For this one I have decided to go for a shaped easel card in pinks and purples, very girly.


I have started by cut two of the largest dies from the Spellbinders Reflective Moment set, both from white card stock but one backed with a double sided adhesive sheet which has then been covered in loose glitter.

I have then attached the plain one to the base of the easel card and scored across the middle.  The glittered one has been glued in place to form the focal point of the easel.


I have used a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured using ProMarkers.  She has been cut out and layered onto the glittered front using Pinflair glue to give dimension.

The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creation Sun-Kissed Fleur with Perfect Medium and heat embossing with Wow Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter.  They have then been cut out using the matching die and coloured with the Picked Raspberry Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad.  The flowers are shaped and layered with a flat back pearl added to the centres.

I have also added a bow made from pink ribbon and added the smallest of the flowers in the middle.


For the base, I have taken a piece of dotty digital paper and covered the whole of the base.  I have then used the Spellbinders Captivating Squares and cut white card backed with double sided adhesive and again covered in loose glitter.  Onto to this I have layered the sentiment "You can never have enough glitter" which I have printed from my computer.  This is added as a stopper for the easel.

To finish, I have added two swirls of flat back pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Aussie Challenge - Love of Pearls And Bling
Artistic Inspirations - Sparkle / Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Spots Or Dots
The Pink Elephant - Birthday
4 Crafty Chicks - Shaped Cards
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Swirls/Pearls
Stampavie And More - Anything But Square
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - One For The Girls
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything But Square
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Make It Sparkle
Stampin' For The Weekend - Sparkle And Shine
A Creative Romance - Bingo (Pink, Flowers, Pearls)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Designs By Lisa Somerville - Fabulous Florals
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + Option Distressing
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties Norge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment