Sunday 23 March 2014

Shades Of Blue

Good evening all

Just here is post another card which I have just completed.  It is an easel card for Mum with a monochromatic colour theme of blue.  I have used my new Cameo Silhouette Portrait to cut out the card base, it was a free file I found on Birds Cards, there are loads of the most fabulous free cutting files.


Using the Spellbinders Delightful Circles die set, I cut the largest from blue Centura Pearl card stock and layered this on the front of the easel card.  I then cut the next size down from plain white card stock, embossed this using a Spellbinders embossing folder and added a soft blue to the edges using an ink pad.  This was layered into the centre of the larger die cut.

From dark blue card stock, I cut banning using the Joanna Sheen Bunting Signature Die and placed it across the top of the easel card.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured using ProMarkers.  I have then cut her out, placed her to the left hand side of the easel card and added tiny flat back gem stones on her dress and in her hair band to give a little bling.


The flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  For each flower, I have cut two larger petals from the blue Centura Pearl and one smaller petal from the dark blue card stock.  These have then been shaped, layered and a flat back gem added to their centre.

For the base of the easel card, I have cut out the Spellbinders Delightful Circles to match the front.  These have been layered onto a circle of dark blue card stock cut using the Cameo Silhouette.  The centre die has been glued into placed using Pinflair Glue to create a stopper for the easel.

To finish, I have added Mum to the centre, cut using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiment dies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap-Creations - Make It Pastels
Passion For ProMarkers - Monochrome
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Photo Inspirations
Jellypark Challenges - Pretty Pastels
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Let's Get Digital
Just B Creative Crazy - Just Because
A Gem Of A Challenge - Mother's Day/Female Birthday/Special Lady
My Time To Craft - Mother's Day/Special Lady
One Stitch At A Time - For A Woman In Your Life
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Using a Stamp Or Digi
Just For Fun - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Pretty Hair
Bearly-Mine Challenges - One For The Girls
Ooh La La Creations - To A Special Lady
Hobby Cutz Challenges - Girly But No Pink
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - For A Special Lady
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Bunting (Old Item - Spellbinders Delightful Circle Dies)
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Monochrome

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment