Monday 28 April 2014

Love To Create Guest Designer

Good afternoon


I have all ways loved crafting but it has been something that I kept to myself until a few months ago.  So imagine my delight at being asked to be this weeks Guest Designer on the Love To Create Challenge Blog.

The theme is Pearls & Bling and the challenge sponsers are The Stamping Chef and Flourish With A Bling.

I have chosen the colours of pink and green which I think gives a spring feeling to the card and I have used a digital stamp from The Stamping Chef called Red Carpet Reanne.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirl embossing folder.  Next I have added some subtle colour using the Memento Angel Pink ink pad and some pearls to the corners using pink Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.

I have then layered onto this a piece of pink patterned digital paper and a panel of green patterned digital paper.  Around the join of the two papers, I have added some pink ribbon.


Using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die set, I have cut out the second largest from white card stock with a double sided adhesive sheet attached.  This has then been embossed using the Regency Swirl embossing folder and to finish, loose glitter has been added to give it lots of sparkle.

The digital stamp has been coloured using ProMarkers, cut out and layered onto the glitter shape using Pinflair glue to add dimension.

Two flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three.  The large and small petals have been cut from pink Centura Pearl and the centre has been cut from white card back with double sided adhesive and again, loose glitter has been added.  The flowers have been finished with white flat back pearls.


To add interest, I have used a pink pearl flourish from Flourish With A Bling and a bow made from the same pink ribbon.

The finish, a "Happy Birthday" sentiment has been cut from pink Centura Pearl using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set.


I would also like to this card into the following challenges:

Nutcrafters - Go Girly
In The Pink - Digital Delight
Craftitude - Anything Goes / Spring Or Easter
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles Challenges - Pink And Girly
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Hand Coloured Image
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Spring
Scribble And Scrap Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment