Monday 7 April 2014

Mr & Mrs

Good evening all

Just a quick wedding card tonight.  I have moved away from the digi stamp and made this from embossing and die cuts.  Colours used are brown, red and a silver gray.


I have started by cutting a stepper card from white card stock using my Cameo Silhouette.  Next, I have embossed the card blank using a Spellbinders hearts embossing folder.  Colour has been added using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso Ink Pad and white lace has bee placed along the bottom of the card blank.

Using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die set, I have cut one size from Silver Gray Centura Pearl and a smaller size from brown Centura Pearl.  A panel embossed with the same embossing folder as the card base has been added to the centre of the brown shape.

I have also cut a fancy heart circle from red card stock using a Marianne Design Creatables die.


With my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut out the working "Mr & Mrs" from red card stock and layered this on the smaller die cut.


The flower has been made using a Tattered Lace die.  Two large petals have been cut from red card and a smaller petal from brown Centura pear.  These have then been shaped, layered and a flat back pearl added to the centre.

A pearl flourish from Flourish with a Bling has been added to the larger silver gray die cut and to finish the card off, I have taken the waste hearts from the Marianne Design die and placed them down either side of the stepper card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - Reds, Grays And Browns
Creative Inspirations - Lovely Lace
Paper Pretties - No Markers
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Folding Techniques
The ABC Challenge - I Is For In A Line (Shaped Card, Lace, Dies)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment