Friday 30 May 2014

Angel

Good afternoon all

What a day yesterday, I went over to a friends flat to help her put some wardrobes together, she is 4 weeks away from giving birth and has no idea about DIY.  I have to say, I am disgusted with people's ethics these days, she has very little money so brought these two wardrobes from a work colleague for £30.  They are only fit the dump, I can not understand how people can do this.  Hopefully, they will last her for a couple of months until she can afford some more.

Anyway, that's my rant over with, now onto the card.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.  The colour theme is red, pink and turquoise.  I think this leans more towards Christmas, but it could be used for any think.


I have taken a piece of patterned digital paper, distressed the edges and layered it first onto turquoise card stock and then onto red card stock, both with the edges distressed.

Next, I have taken a panel of matching patterned digital paper, distressed the edges and layered this onto the left hand side of the background.

Red organza ribbon has been wrapped around the background and a matching bow tied to the left hand side.


The digital stamp has been layered onto blue card and then red card, again with all the edges distressed.  I have also add Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel around the edges of the digital stamp.


To finish, I have added a star which has been embossed with the same Frantage and three buttons on the top right hand side of the card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Things With Wings
Totally Gorjuss - Buttons And / Or Bows
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Things With Wings
Creative Card Crew - Shabby Chic / Vintage
Artistic Inspirations - Things With Wings

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment