Friday 23 May 2014

Gone With The Wind

Good evening all

I'm on a roll today, this is the second post, I didn't think I would get this finish.  This card has a vintage theme, Gone With The Wind, which is one of my all time favourite films.  The digital stamp is from Time for Tea Designs and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


I have taken a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto turquoise card stock.  Next I have added a smaller square of matching digital paper and a slight angle and a panel of dotty digital paper across the card, this is the base background.  All of the edges have been distressed to give a vintage look.  I have also added vintage lace across the card.


Using a Spellbinders circle die, I have cut out two circles, one in turquoise and one in white, these edges have also been distressed.  The digital stamp has then been cut out and layered onto the circles with Pinflair glue to give dimension and pearls have been added using the Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.


The cluster of flowers have been made by cutting out three of the Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers from turquoise card, distressing the edges and rolling them into roses.  I have then added some flower sprays from Live & Love Crafts to the cluster.


To finish, I have cut out a Happy Birthday sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - Shabby Chic
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Inspired By A Song (B You're So Beautiful)
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
The ABC Challenge - L Is For Lots Of Layers
Eureka Stamps - Birthdays
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Vintage Pearls
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Inspired By A Song (Tara's Theme - Gone With The Wind)
Creative Inspirations - Birthdays
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment