Monday 5 May 2014

Hang In There

Good evening

What a day, I had everything planned right down to the minute but I still managed to get behind.  You don't realise how much time is taken up by the odd phone call or visitor.  I made today's card for a challenge sketch but have managed to miss the deadline for entering, it's so annoying.

Anyway, I can still enter it into other challenges.  The theme to Get Well but I thought I would go for a non traditional style.


For the background of the card, I have printed out a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto brown Centura Pearl leaving a small border around the edge.

Next, using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out three square frames, one from brown Centura Pearl and two from blue Centura Pearl.  Digital pattern paper has been added to the centre of two of the frames and white card to the third frame.  These have been layered onto each other.


The digital stamp is from Penny Blossom.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the background using Pinflair glue.  I have added some blue twine to look like her hair has been peg to it.


Three flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  A brown flat back pearl has been added to the centre of each flower.


To finish the card, the sentiment "Hang In There And Get Well Soon" has been placed at the bottom of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Spring Flowers
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Not Quite Straight
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments
Moving Along With The Times - Pretty Pastels
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Patterned Paper
The ABC Challenge - Keep It Simple
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment