Sunday 29 June 2014

Get Well Hugs And Kisses

Good evening all

I have been a little quiet this past week due to commitments at work.  Yesterday was probably the worst day I have had in a long time.  We had a really big delivery yesterday morning and not enough colleagues to work it and then just as I get the counters open, we had a waterfall come through the ceiling.  I had to close the counters down for the whole of yesterday, on the busiest day of the week.

To top the day off, my son decided to take himself off on a really long bike ride with no phone on him and he wonders why I was upset with him at 12 last night.

Anyway, today has been a crafting day to help me de-stress.  A colleague's Sister is currently very poorly in hospital so she has asked me to make a card for her.  I decided to go for a bright and summery colour scheme to cheer her up.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff - Texture
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Summer Colours
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Seize The Daisy
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment