Wednesday 18 June 2014

Golden Couple

Good evening all

I have had a very productive day, my kitchen has been scrubbed from top to bottom, all the cupboards emptied and clean, it's worn me out.  I hate housework, but it always makes me feel good when it's done.

Anyway, tonight's card is a wedding card made in the colours of white and gold.  The digital image is called Love Fully from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured them in using ProMarkers.


I have taken a piece of square white card stock and around the edges I have added some extra strong double sided tape, Glamour Dust has then been added to this tape to give a glitter border.  Onto this, I have layered a piece of gold Centura Pearl card stock.

Four smaller squares of white card have been embossed using a Spellbinders hearts embossing folder, these have been inked around the edges with the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.  This background has then been layered onto another piece of gold Centura Pearl.


The digital stamp has been cut out using the outer die from the Tonic Mr & Mrs Affections Insert Die.

Next, I have used the Tonic Heart Vines Base from the Affections Die Set to cut out a larger heart shape from gold Cenutra Pearl.  I have then cut out the outer die from the same set from white card backed with a double sided adhesive sheet.  The gold die cut has been placed onto this and then it has been covered in Glamour Dust.  The digital stamp has been layered into the centre using Pinflair glue to give dimension.

Using the white Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue, I have added pearls around the digital stamp.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur with Perfect Medium onto white vellum and heat embossing with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  These have then been cut out using the matching die.

On the reverse of the flowers, I have coloured with ProMarkers to match the digital image.  They have then been shaped and layered together and into the centre of each flower, I have added a flat back pearl.


To finish, I have added the word "Love" which has been cut out of gold Centura Pearl using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two and placed three gold flat back pearls into opposite corners of the background.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - White And Gold Plus One
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrations
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment