Friday 6 June 2014

Orange Unicorn

Good evening all

What a gorgeous day, I decided to go out shopping this afternoon with my Mum to pick up a few crafty bits. When I turned up at my Mums, I couldn't believe that she had a jumper on and was taking her coat with her, not quiet sure how hot it has got to be before she loses all the layers.

Today I am posting a card that I managed to finish this morning before going out.  The digital stamp is called Magda and Sparkles from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  I am really pleased with this as it is the first time I have managed the effect of pleats.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Clouds embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  Next, I have added colour around the edges using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade ink pad and then layered this onto brown card stock .

I have then taken a panel of the brown card and wrapped orange satin ribbon around it and added it to the background.


The digital stamp has had Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel added around the image and it has then been layered onto brown card and placed into the centre of the background.

Using the Spellbinders D-Lites Twigs Unite die, I have cut out three from the same brown card and placed them at either side of the image.


For the base of the easel card, I have embossed a square piece of white card using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder from Crafters Companion and added colour around the edges using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.  This has then been layered onto brown card.

For the easel stopper, I have printed out a Birthday verse and placed it onto the easel base using Pinflair glue.


To finish, I have added a 18 sentiment printed from my computer and a Happy Birthday sentiment cut from brown card using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Fairy Tale Or Fantasy
Come And Get It Challenges - Two Or More Folds
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Make Your Own Background
Craftin Desert Diva's - Fun Fold Cards
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Bright Colours
Passion For ProMarkers - Mythical Creatures
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - All Tied Up

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment