Saturday 21 June 2014

Relax

Good evening everyone

Today has not been a good day, I think the thought of going back to work on Monday is starting to get me down, especially knowing that most of the colleagues have crossed out the overtime I had put them in for.  It's going to be a tough week.

There is only one way to lift my moon and of course, that is crafting.  I decided to go for a sunny theme with this card in the hope that it cheered me up.  The digital stamp is from Hambo Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a scallop circle card blank from white card stock.

Next, I have cut out two circles from patterned digital paper, cut them in half and layered them onto a circle of green Centura Pearl card stock leaving a small border around the edge.


From another piece of patterned digital paper, I have cut out an oval shape.  The digital stamp has been cut out and placed onto this oval with Pinflair glue to give dimension.  Next, I have cut out an oval frame from the green Centura Pearl and layered this onto the image.


I have made two flowers using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  These have been cut from the green Centura Pearl and an orange flat back pearl placed into each centre.


To finish, I have added three flat back pearls to the bottom the the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers And More - Going Round In Circles
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lots Of Circles
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Bright Funky Colours
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Shaped Cards
Paper Pretties - Summer Fun
4 Crafty Chicks - Round Cards
Cute Card Thursday - Beside The Seaside
Moving Along With The Times - I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside
Jo's Scrap Shack - Summer Fun
Milk Coffee Challenge - Summer Fun
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Lazy Summer Days
Jellypark Challenges - Oh We Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment