Monday 14 July 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Good evening all

What a fantastic day I have had.  I have been obsessed with the Heartfelt Creations flower stamp and die sets for a long time, well I actually got to do a workshop with them today.  Emma Lou has been over in England running workshops and retreats for Oyster Stamps which is just up the road from me.  I loved every minute of it.

Anyway, onto my card.  Last night I made a Big Brother card for my friends son so that he didn't feel left out, tonight I have made a new baby card for his Mum and baby brother.

The digital stamp is called New Baby from Saturated Canary and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


I have printed off a square piece of gingham patterned digital paper and layered it onto gold Centura Pearl card.  Next, I have cut out a panel of white card and embossed it using an embossing folder.

Onto this panel, I have pleated a piece of gold organza ribbon and layered same white ribbon over this.


The digital stamp has been mounted onto the same gold Centura card and I have also printed off a Sweet Baby Boy sentiment which has also been mounted on gold card.


The flower has been made by stamping onto white vellum, the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms with Perfect Medium.  This has then been heat embossed with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder and cut out using the matching die.  Next, I have coloured the back of the petals using ProMarkers, shaped the three large petals and layered them together.  Into the centre, I have glued some white stamen.


To finish, I have wrapped some blue twine around the bottom of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Celebration
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Use A Cute Digi
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Baby Baby
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts - Make It A Duet

That's all for tonight.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment