Saturday 9 August 2014

Special Friend

Good evening all

Just a quick post today.  This is just a simple birthday card for a special friend.  For the colour theme,  I decided to go for a bright pink.


I have taken a piece of bright pink card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder from Crafters Companion.

Next, using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty Five, I have cut out the largest from white card stock and layered it onto silver mirror card.  The centre cut out from this die has been inked around the edges using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.  From pink card, I have cut out one of the small dies from the same set and layered this into the centre.


From my computer, I have printed off a birthday sentiment for a special friend, cut this out using the Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five and layered this into the centre.  To add interest, I have used Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna stamp and die set.  I have stamped onto pink card stock with Perfect Medium and heat embossed using Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  These have then been cut out with the matching die, shaped and layered together.  In the centre of each flower, I have glued some pearl beads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes / Friendship Day
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Summer Colours
My Craft Spot - Bright Summer Colours
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Birthday
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge - Embossing
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - All Sentimental
In The Pink - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Birthday Bash

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment