Thursday 6 November 2014

Snowflakes Are Falling

Good evening all

After a very long three days at work, I can't finally relax.  It's been a long time since I managed 10 hour days, my body was screaming at me last night.

I think that because of a very busy October with Uni open days and work, my mojo has done a disappearing act.  I not very happy with the card I have made today but thought I would post it anyway.


I have started with a white A5 card blank and inked around the edges using Dew Drop Memento Bahama Blue ink pad.  Next, I have added stitching around the edge with a fine line pen.

For the mats, I have used three different sizes of the Spellbinders Card Creator Modern Stationary die set.  The smallest I have cut from blank card stock and embossed it using a lattice embossing folder.  I have added tiny blue gemstones.

The second, I have cut from blue card stock and randomly stamped with Perfect Medium, snowflakes from the Martha Stewart stamp set.  I have then heat embossed with Wow Blue Glitz Embossing Glitter.


For the last mat, I have cut from white card and inked around the edges using the same ink pad.  Next, using the Honey Doo Crafts Christmas Wishes, I have stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed using Wow Blue Glitz and Wow Black Glitz Embossing Glitter.


The big snowflakes has been made using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set.  I have cut out two from white card and embossed them using the same two embossing glitters.  Next, I have used one of the centre dies from the Arianna Blooms die set and embossed this using only the black embossing glitter.  These three have been layered together and a black brad placed through the centre.


To finish, I have added a metal charm hanging from the snowflake on a chain.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - Charmed I'm Sure
Totally Gorjuss - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Come And Get It Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Feeling Cool
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Gearing Up For Winter, Stash - Metal
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Make It Sparkle
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - 3 Different Embellishments
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Card And Scrap - Layers Upon Layers
Moving Along With The Times - Sparkle And / Or Shine
Dream Valley Challenges - Getting Ready For Christmas
Card Mania - Use Your Dies
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Christmas Joy

That's all for now.

Teresa
x




No comments:

Post a Comment