Saturday 22 November 2014

Winter Carols

Good evening all

I'm going to start off tonight with a bit of a rant.  I have given 8 years of loyalty and work hard to the company I work for only to be told yesterday, that I am not ready for moving up the career ladder.  Instead, there are two young people that have been put forward who have only been doing the job for a year.  My conclusion, they have not got minds of their own and do exactly what they are told, where as I do have a very good mind and put my opinion across if I think there is a better way of completing a task.  Needless to say, I will be looking for a new employer.


Anyway, rant over.  This card today is the first in a big Christmas order for a colleague at work.  She wanted two separate cards in one.  So I have made a double Z fold card with one side for her grandson and one side for her son and daughter-in-law.


The digital stamp is from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  I have also used:

Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Glamour Dust Glitter
Silhouette Cameo
Spellbinders D-Lites Icicles
Memory Box New Castle Snowflake
Flat back gems.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ooh La La Creations - More Than 1 Fold
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Melon Headz Friends - Add A Sentiment
The Crazy Challenge - Your Favourite Technique (Embossing)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Colour Choice (Blue, White, Silver)
Make My Monday - Glitter
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The East Wind Challenge Blog - Baby It's Cold Outside
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Entertain Us (Frosty The Snowman)
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - A Christmas Sing Song (Frosty The Snowman)
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Let It Snow
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Make It Sparkle
Card And Scrap - Christmas Card Or Box
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Bling It On
Crafty Catz - Winter Theme
Allsorts Challenge Blog - No Design Papers Allowed
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Your Favourite Holiday
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - Pairs Or Two Of A Kind (Snowflakes
Dies R Us Challenge - Christmas
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes With Bling
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Use A Digi
Winter Wonderland - Lets Get Sentimental
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Let's See Some Embossing
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Getting Ready For Christmas
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Squirrel's World - It's Snow-vember
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Lia Stampz - Anything Goes
Perfectly Rustics - Embossing
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Make It Sparkle
Simply Create Too - Snow! Snow! Snow!


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment