Monday 2 February 2015

Always And Forever

Good evening

Day one of my week off and I wake up earlier then if I was going to work.  Could not believe it, I think if will be an early night for me.


I seem to have developed an obsession with shaker cards at the moment, this is the three one I have made. The theme is love and hearts, but I have decided not to go with the normal red and pink.  I have still used a little red, but I have mixed it with green and brown.


The digital stamp is a My Bestie from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Red card stock
Acetate
Crafters Companion Rose Vine Embossalicious embossing folder
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Tonic Mr & Mrs Affections Insert die set
Spellbinders Classic Scallop die set
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die
Red seed beads
Red flatback gemstones
3D foam tape
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Facets For Crafting
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Make Your Own Background
Cute Card Thursday - Stamping Mad
Cuttin' And Stampin' - Valentine's Day
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - 3 Different Embellishments (Flowers, Beads, Gemstones)
QKR Stampede - Hearts
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - No Patterned Paper
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Flower Power
Kit And Clowder - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Wedding / Anniversary
Make My Monday - Hearts And Flowers
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Cardz TV - Hearts
Card And Scrap - Use Flowers
Little Claire's Designs - Bright And Beautiful
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Something With A Heart
Simply Create Too - Use Hearts
Kitty Bee Designs - Valentine's / Love
CCC Digi Creations - Digi / Your Favourite Colour
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Besties Challenge - Hearts
Anya, Oddies And Others - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy - All About The Love
Card Mania - Add Some Red
The Crafting Cafe - Your Favourite Technique (Embossing)
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - All You Need Is Love
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Jellypark Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Use A Stamp Or Digi
My Besties Norway - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Valentine's / Love
Paper Creator's Crafts - Love Is In The Air
Laural Craft - Love Is In The Air
Just Inspirational Challenges - Love
Crafting Musketeers - Cute
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
The Diva's That Cut - Words, Quotes, Sentiments
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Love, Love, Love
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes

That's it for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment