Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pure White Love

Good evening

I made this card at a craft club this morning.  After seeing a shaker card that I made a few weeks ago, all the ladies asked me to do a tutorial with them.


I chose to do an all white card with a wedding or love theme.  I used the same digital stamp as I used on my previous card which is called On Your Arm from Sami Stamps, but I decided to just used the outline and not to colour it.


Other materials used:

White card stock
Acetate
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic First Crush Affections Insert die set
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
White seed beads
White sequins
Cosmic Shimmer White PVA glue
Foam tape
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - White Out
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch

CAS On Sunday - Flowers
Crafting When We Can - Favourite Quote Or Saying
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Hearts And Flowers
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Embossing
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - Valentine / Love
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Hearts
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Love Is All Around
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Sweethearts And Roses
Crafty Cardmakers And More - Love, Love, Love
A Creative Need - Love And Desire

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment