Sunday 8 February 2015

Sailing Birthday Wishes

Good evening

What a good start to my working week, I got talked into going in early to help out on our Home Shopping department.  I don't mind, but I will be the one in trouble if my own department falls apart.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple male card today.  The theme is nautical and I have chosen a natural colour scheme.


Materials used:

White card stock
Grey card stock
Spring Textures card pack and embellishment pack which was a members gift from Create and Craft
Spellbinders circle die set
Gold twine
Ships Wheel and Anchor lazer cuts from All Day Crafting
Perfect Medium
Gold embossing powder
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Birthdays
My Time To Craft - Banners Or Bunting
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Vandicrafts - Antiqued
Craft For The Craic - Birthdays
Crafty Calender Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an older post but I had to tell you how awesome this card is.

    ReplyDelete