Wednesday 25 March 2015

Gone Fishing

Good morning

I'm on a late shift at work today, so I thought I have have this morning as my evening and relax making a card.


This is another quick clean and simple card but this time it is for a male.  I have chosen the colours of green and brown and used a shaped card base.

The image is called Ricky Fishing Expert from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured him using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Cameo Silhouette
Shaped card cutting file
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Green twine
Silver metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Shaped Cards
Red Rubber Inspirationals - Green With Envy
Addicted To Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Addicted To CAS - Green
Tiddly Inks Challenge - All About The Boy

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment