Thursday 19 March 2015

One Layer Snowflakes

Good evening

Today's card is something that I have never really tried before, the One Layer Card.  I thought it was a good chance to dig out some of my old stamps.  I'm not overly pleased with the results, but for a first try, I can live with it.


I have gone for a Christmas theme in the colours of blue and white with a touch of black.


Materials used are:

White card blank
A wooden block stamp from Creative Expressions which  have had for a good few years
Snowflake stamp set from Martha Stewart Crafts
Perfect Medium
Wow Blue Glitz embossing glitter
Wow Black Glint embossing glitter
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Paris Dusk ink pad
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Black fine line pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

"Less Is More" - One Layer
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - No Printed Paper


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment