Wednesday 15 April 2015

Besties Birthday

Good evening

What an exciting day, I have been accepted as a full design time member for Oyster Stamps.  I have done a 6 month guest designer slot with them last year but never dreamt that I would be asked to be a full member.  It hasn't sunk in yet.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made in bold colours and a little distressing.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

Tan Centura Pearl card stock
Two matching digital patterned papers
Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Ranger Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Brown glitter flower buds for centre of flowers
Brown pearl swirl
Brown flat back pearls
Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Crafty Catz - 2 Or More Patterned Papers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Children's Cards
Come And Get It Challenges - Make A Card For A Child
Paper Minutes - Stripes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment