Monday 13 April 2015

Shopping

Good evening

I am starting to get that Monday Blues feeling that everyone gets.  All I seem to do is sit in meetings all day and talk about figures and stockloss.  At else I can come home and relax with my crafting.


Tonight's card is made in the colours of grey, brown and orange with a clean and simple style.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and is coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
ProMarkers for the background
Tim Holtz Spritzer Tool
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Brown Stitching ribbon
Orange Gemstone
Cosmic Shimmer White PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011930058/
Lia Stampz - Colour Scheme
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
My Besties Brazil Blog - Clean And Simple


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment