Saturday 11 April 2015

Springtime And Butterflies

Good evening

Doing two 5 am starts in a row does not suit me at all.  I actually fell asleep sitting at my computer this afternoon.  I'm just glad that I have a day off tomorrow.


My card tonight has been made in the colours of pink, orange and brown.  The digital stamp is called Tina Tulips Flower Pot Pretty from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Crafters Companion Vintage Floral embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle die set
Spellbinders Damask Accents die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Brown Stitched ribbon
Brown flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Butterfly Kisses And Springtime Wishes
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Creative Colors - Fuchsia, Orange, Brown Plus Add Butterflies
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Bingo (Ribbon, Flowers, Die Cuts)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Add Some Spring Flowers
Jo's Scrap Shack - Florals And Butterflies
Cardz TV - Butterflies
Graph'it - Flower Power
A Gem Of A Challenge - Spring Is In The Air
Inky Chicks - Stitching
The Diva's That Cut - In The Garden
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Make A Card For April


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment