Saturday 4 April 2015

The Birthday Hangover

Good afternoon

My Sheri BLOG

I am over the moon to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for My Sheri Crafts.  The theme is week is April is National Humour Month.


I have chosen the bold colours of red and blue with a little tan.  The digital stamp is called Dog Walk from Kenny K and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Blue card stock
Tan Centura Pearl card stock
Striped digital paper
Crafters Companion Grande Dots embossing folder
Cameo Silhouette
Paw Print cutting file
Spellbinders Circle die set
Blue twine
Metal dog bone charm
Red Enamel dots


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - Humour, Comedy, Funny
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - One For The Boys
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes + 3 Embellishments
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - It's A Man's World
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment