Saturday 25 April 2015

Turquoise Babe

Good evening

Second day of my long weekend and I wake up with a headache.  My body is not use to all the early mornings I have worked this week.  Never mind, it gave me the chance to sit quiet and colour this gorgeous digital stamp.


The card has been made with a shabby chic / vintage feel to it, the colours are turquoise, grey and white.  The digital stamp is called Darla Dogwood Blooming Beauty from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Grey Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders D-Lites Hydrangea die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Bring On The Bling
My Time To Craft - Spring Flowers
Sketch Colors - Colour Inspiration (Turquoise, Grey, White)

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Steampunk, Shabby Chic Or Vintage
Red Rubber Inspirationals - Spring Birthday
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Sketch

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Bloomin' Beautiful
Simply Create Too - Pretty Woman
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Now Or Never
Kitty Bee Designs - Girly
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Shabby Chic


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment