Monday 20 April 2015

Up Up And Away

Good evening

I think I'm going to give up trying to prove myself at work.  It would seem that being a young yes man overrules experience, so from now on, I'm going to continue to do the fantastic job that my colleagues and myself do, but not put in any extra.


That's my little moan for today, now onto the card.  This one is for a male, but I have kept to bright cheery colours.  The digital stamp is from Meljen's Design who, unfortunately, has stopped producing digital stamps.  I have coloured it in using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Striped digital paper
Crafters Companion Clouds embossing folder
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Blue stitched ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Seize The Birthday - Tall And Skinny
The Paper Shelter - One For The Boys
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - Happy Birthday
The Crafting Cafe - Flights Of Fancy
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - All About The Boys


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment