Friday 15 May 2015

Sweet Unicorn

Good evening

A bit of a strange day today.  I didn't start work until 3pm and only worked a short shift finishing at 7 tonight.  Not use to doing that.


Anyway, this card I started before I went to work and finished when I got home.  I have chosen a clean and simple look in the colours of white, yellow and grey.  The digital stamp is a freebie from Opal Manor and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.



Other materials used are:

White card stock
Grey Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
A happy birthday background stamp
Wow White embossing powder
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Yellow organza ribbon
Fairytale castle metal charm
White flower


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers And More - Make Your Own Background
Pile It On - Cute Animal
Fusion Card Challenge - Sketch And Photo Inspiration
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
The Paper Shelter - Charming
Dream Valley Challenges - Things With Wings
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Everything She Does Is Magic


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment