Thursday 11 June 2015

A Baby Makes Love Stronger

Evening all

Well today has got to go down as one of the worst ever.  I got up this morning, went to fill the kettle up and notice my son's Moped was not there.  It had been stolen during the night.  This makes me so angry, I am a single parent who has worked hard at providing my son with the things he needs.  This is something that has rubbed off on my son, he took a part time job to fund the purchase of his Moped and someone has just taken that away.

It was a second hand bike which had been well looked after by one female owner, so I don't think we will get that much back on insurance.  Brand new ones cost over £1,000 so the likelihood of him affording another is zero.  We are now in the position of trying to find another way of getting him to collage.


Anyway, on a much happier note, my neighbour gave birth to a little girl on Saturday, so tonight's card has been made to congratulate them.


The digital stamp is from Meljens Designs and I have of course, coloured it pink using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
ProMarkers for background
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
Glamour Dust glitter
White lace
Pink satin ribbon
Flat back pearl flower
Pearl heart shaped buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch-15
The ABC Challenge - K Is For Kritters
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Satin And Lace
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Add A Button / Buttons
Creative Inspirations - Buttons And Bows
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Let's Get Stitched

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment