Thursday 18 June 2015

DIY Dad

Good evening

Even though Father's Day is advertised everywhere, I still managed to forget about it.  Good job my Mum reminded me with enough time to make a card.


I have gone with a DIY theme.  The digital stamp is called Carpenter from QKR Stampede and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Wood patterned digital paper
Tattered Lace Lattice embossing folder
Crealies No.23 die set
Brown stitched ribbon
Metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Father's Day
Jo's Scrap Shack - Father's Day
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes With An Image
Digi Sketch Challenge - All About Men
Crafty Boots Challenges - Father's Day
Come And Get It Challenges - It's A Guy Thing
Scrap-Creations - Father's Day
Eureka Stamps - Father's Day
The Pink Elephant - Father's Day
Tuesday Throwdown - Mr Handy Man
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012147181/
Die Cuttin Divas - Masculine Theme
Creative Inspirations - Male Creations
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Happy Father's Day
4 Crafy Chicks - Father's Day
My Sheri Crafts - Masculine Projects
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With Men
Kraftyhands Blog - For The Dads
Little Claire's Designs - Father's Day

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment