Wednesday 16 September 2015

Comedy And Tragedy

Evening all

What a stressful couple of days we have had so far this week.  It has been all about packing my son's stuff ready for University.  We are all snapping at each other and the house looks like a tip, I beginning to wish I had gone into work.


Anyway, this is the card I have made for my son to wish he luck.  He is studying Stage Management, so I have gone for a theatre theme.  The stage digital stamp is from Make It Crafty and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  I have cut out the comedy and tragedy masks using my Cameo Silhouette and a cutting file.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Acetate
Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop die set
Black and white bakers twine
Star metal charm
Black flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wags n Whiskers Stamps - Back To School
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch22
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - It Takes Two (Two Masks)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Back To School
Where The Heart Is Challenge - Add Some Text
Scrapy Land - Add An Image
Stamp And Create - Back To School


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment