Thursday 3 September 2015

Sailing Away

Evening all

What a day at work today, I have 2 colleagues off sick, 1 on holiday this week and another decided to go sick this morning for two weeks, then half way through the morning, I had to take a fourth colleague home because she wasn't well.  To top it all off, I am in a lot of pain myself due to a stomach infection I have picked up.


I spent the afternoon in bed, but had to more myself tonight as I had an order to finish for tomorrow.  This card to for a colleague's sister to give her husband, Jimmy.  Because of not fell the best, I have kept it very simple.  The digital stamp is called Oh to be beside the sea from Little Claire.


Other materials used are:

Kraft card stock
Turquoise Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Scoring board
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink pad
Striped ribbon
Sailing boat metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Pick A Past Sketch (278)
Uniko Studio - Summer
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - For The Boys
Crafty Gals Corner - Embossing
Little Miss Muffett Challenges - One For The Boys
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CAS Sunday - Splash
Ruby's Rainbow - It's A Man's World
Hanna And Friends - Kraft Paper
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Spots Or Stripes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment