Tuesday 3 November 2015

Christmas Carol

Evening peeps

That was a long day, it didn't help that I was counting down the minutes until I went home.  I am now on my first day off in the last seven.


Anyway, I have made another Christmas card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Merry Snowmen from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crafters Companion Seasonal Music embossing folder
Presscut Square nesting die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
White organza ribbon
Pearl Snowflake


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Use Your Favourite Colour (Red)
Ooh La La Creations - Embossing
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Getting Ready For Christmas
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Inspired By A Song (Silent Night)
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy - Winter Scenes
Great Impressions - Bling On The Holidays
Liz Stampz - Winter Whites
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment