Thursday 24 December 2015

Candy Cane Stocking

Evening peeps

It's Christmas Eve and I'm still making some of my Christmas cards, total dis-organisation on my part as usual, I'm the same every year.


Anyway, I have used a digital stamp called Christmas Stocking from Art By Miran and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned digital paper
Tattered Lace Winter Wishes embossing folder
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and die set
Heat It Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Cosmic Shimmer pearl PVA glue
Gold Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Graph'it - Gold Or Silver
Jo's Scrap Shack - Christmas Treats
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Twas The Night Before Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Make It Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Tis The Season
Sassy Studio Designs - Merry Christmas
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Use Your Stuff - Metallics
Creative Craft Cottage - Add Some Sparkle

That's all for now.

Merry Christmas

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment