Sunday 27 December 2015

Santa

Evening peeps

Well that's it for another year, I was back to work at 6am this morning, the last two days feel like a distant memory.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I played host to my Dad's dog, so my poor cats spent the time hiding upstairs.


Anyway, I'm am still in a festive mood, I tonight's card is a Christmas card.  The digital stamp is called Santa's Helper from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital paper
Die'sire Christmas Bauble die
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Gold satin ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - Santa
The ABC Challenge - X Is For Xtreme
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
The Male Room - Christmas
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Merry Berry
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment