Monday 28 December 2015

Red Roses

Evening all

I have never seen so many markdowns as I did at work today.  I think the company have really messed up this year and sent in far to much and it isn't even Christmas food that's being marked down, it's things like ready meals.  I think we had a few happy customers.


Anyway, I have made a Birthday card today.  The digital stamp is called Butterfly Rose Flower Girl from Ching-Chou Kuik and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Crafters Companion Rose Vine embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
White ribbon
White flower spray
Red Dazzler
Red gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Seize The Birthday - Red And White
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment