Saturday 5 December 2015

Vintage Christmas

Good evening all

I have finally made a start on my Christmas shopping, only one present so far, but it's better then what I had this morning.  As everyone is getting older, I seem to struggle more with what to buy them.  Hopefully, I won't be running around on Christmas Eve getting the last bits.


Anyway, I have another Christmas card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Victorian Winter Emily from Lacy Sunshine and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Red card stock
Green card stock
Patterned digital paper
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Heat It Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder
Gold micro beads
Red organza ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - Use Red And Green
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Sweet Dreams Of Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Festive Colours
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Christmas Joy
Hiding In My Craft Room - Christmas Colours
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Traditional Christmas
Dragon's Lair Design Challenge - Vintage Christmas
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Colours Of The Season
A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment