Sunday 27 March 2016

Beehive And Roses

Evening peeps

My son has been home from uni for one day and the house is already a mess.  I dread to think how much worse is would be if he hadn't been at work all day.  I always look forward to him coming home, but I still can't help thinking that my peace has been shattered for the next two weeks.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made with a digital stamp called Beehive And Roses from Lemon Shortbread and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow Centura Pearl card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Lavender Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned digital paper
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Pearl Flourish
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Stitching
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Photo Inspiration
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Swirls And Pearls
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Add Some Pearls
Come And Get It Challenges - In The Garden
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment