Saturday 16 April 2016

My Vintage Cat

Evening peeps

I have had a really relaxing day today, a little bit of housework, a little bit of washing and some crafting.  Tomorrow will be about clearing my ironing basket before I go back to work tomorrow night.


Anyway, on my card tonight, I have gone with a pink and kraft card theme.  The digital stamp is from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Rose Vine embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle nesting die set
Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Fine Line pen
Lace
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Distressing
Use Your Stuff - Kraft
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Girly And Pretty
Cute Card Thursday - Handmade Embellishments
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ribbons And Roses
Hiding In My Craft Room - Lots Of Layers
Melonheadz friends - Lets Get Girly
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog - Tic Tac Toe (Lace, Digi Stamp, Ribbon)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Pearls
Star In My Pocket - Use A Digi
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment