Thursday 19 May 2016

Pink Winter Wishes

Evening peeps

I love Thursday mornings, I finish at 6am and don't have to be back at work until 8pm on Sunday night.  I have spent today as a pyjama day.


Anyway, tonight I decided to make a Christmas card.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Vellum
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Nouveau Layering die set
Crealies Set Of Three Flowers No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Martha Stewart Snowflake stamp set
Wow white embossing powder
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Use Your Favourite Colours
Left of Center Creative Challenges - No Squares Or Rectangles
Use Your Stuff - Heat Embossing
ABC Christmas Challenge - J Is For Jewels
Creative Inspirations - Shape It Up
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - No Designer Papers
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Cuties
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Handmade Flowers
House Of Cards - Vellum
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything But Square
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment