Monday 23 May 2016

Sassy Mermaid

Afternoon peeps

I was due into work tonight, but there isn't enough work to keep us all going for 10 hours, so I have been given the night as holiday, more time to craft, what a result.


Anyway, after watching someone do this type of background, I thought I would give it a go.  The digital stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Inkylicious Wild Field Grasses stamp
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Black Fine Liner pen
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Presscut Square nesting die set
Turquoise pearls
Turquoise Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Birthday
Sassy Studio Designs - Sentiment
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Get Inky
Kitty Bee Designs - Fairytale / Fantasy
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Create A Scene
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment