Sunday 26 June 2016

Wedding Congratulations

Afternoon peeps

Well I didn't get very far with the housework, I only managed one room.  That room however, has been striped and clean from top to bottom, so I can't really beat myself up that much.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple wedding card last night.  The digital stamp is from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Tonic Mr & Mrs Affections Insert die set as a mask
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink pad
Pink Fine Liner pen
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - Here Comes The Bride
CASology - Congratulations
Cute Card Thursday - Wedding
4 Crafty Chicks - Sew Cute
Passion For ProMarkers - Inspired By A Song (Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra)
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Inspired By A Song (Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Hip To Be Square
Craft Rocket Challenges - Weddings And Things
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - I Is For Ink It Up
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - They Say When You Marry In June

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment