Sunday 3 July 2016

Dream With Your Feet

Evening peeps

I have a really bad problem when it comes to gardening and grass, I can't touch it or even walk on it, so my garden has now got into a bit of a mess.  Today, I decided I had to start dealing with it.  I don't have a lot of money to spend on lawn mowers or grass trimmers and they are not cheap.  I did, however, manage to find them both for a price I could afford.  So that is my job for tomorrow, better make sure I have gloves at the ready.


Anyway, for tonight I have relaxed with a bit of crafting.  The digital stamp on this card is called Ballerina Kitty from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Double sided adhesive sheets
Memento London Fog ink pad
Poppy Stamps Elegant Musical Staff die
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Black And White With One Other Colour
Tuesday Throwdown - Fairies And Fantasy
Creative Inspirations - Bingo (Ribbon, Flowers, Distress)
Creative Corner Challenges - Cute And Cuddly
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch42
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Inkspirational - Anything Goes With Red
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles Blog - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes With A Stamp And Ribbons
The Diva's That Cut ... Paper - Make It Glitter
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment