Friday 19 August 2016

A Musical Birthday

Afternoon peeps

I have been spoiled rotten this week.  Everything my Mum doesn't want any more she passes onto me and I'm not lying when I say that everything is like new, she has always taken good care of her belongings.  This week I have been given a steamer which she has only used once and then yesterday, she turned up with her double bed and mattress, the mattress alone cost her £400.  This is at just right time, as my mattress really needs replacing.


Anyway, I have made a male theme card this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Music Director from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Inkylicious Musical Melody stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Laser cut musical note
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Music
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Black And White Party
Passion For ProMarkers - For The Boys
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Wishes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment