Thursday 22 September 2016

Autumn's Day

Morning peeps

On the morning of my last night shift I would normally go to bed for a couple of hours, but it always feels like I have wasted the day, so I thought I would stay up this week.  It is proving to be harder then I thought, so I decided to do a bit of crafting in the hope that it would keep me awake.


I have chosen Autumn colours for this card.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Grey Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Picnic Plaid embossing folder
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Die'sire Ivy die set
Inkylicious Black Forest stamp
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink pad
Tim Holz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Yellow Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Anything For Fall
CASology - Frame
4 Crafty Chicks - Colours Of Fall
Time Out Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Star In My Pocket - It's Fall Y'all
Pile It On - Autumn Colours / Theme
Cards in Envy - Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall
Double D Challenges - Trees, Trees, Trees
Uniko Studio - Autumn


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment