Tuesday 18 October 2016

A Simple Pink Christmas

Afternoon peeps

I'm a bit late getting up today, so haven't had much time to craft.  I can't wait until I can get back to a normal working day and sleeping in the dark.  Because of this, I have made a very quick clean and simple Christmas card.


I love going for non-traditional colours, so this one is made in pink.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Honey Doo Crafts Christmas Wishes stamp
Wow white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink pad
Tattered Lace Christmas die
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - 8 In 1 (Gemstones)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Totally Resistible
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment