Sunday 16 October 2016

A Sparkling Silver Christmas

Evening peeps

My second post of the evening.  This is helping me take my mind off of a few problems at work.


I decided this time to make a Christmas card in greys and silvers and I have only used die cuts and an embossing folder.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Grey Centura Pearl card stock
Silver wallpaper
Tattered Lace Holly embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Die-sire Christmas Bauble die
Xcut Filigree Bell die
Tattered Lace Christmas die
Silver Twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards In Envy - Frame It
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Shades Of Grey Or Lots Of Sparkle
Crafty Catz - All Tied Up
Jo's Scrap Shack - Recycled Scraps
ABC Christmas Challenge - U Is For Under The Pile (The Die'sire Christmas Bauble die was something I got free with a magazine and I completely forget I had it, so this is my under the pile item)
Card Mania - Let It Shine
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment