Thursday 6 October 2016

Autumn Birthday Wishes

Evening peeps

Well that has been a nightmare week, I finally got my new computer up and running yesterday after ordering the wrong adaptor for my screen.  Now all I need to do is find a new graphics programme.  I was trained to use Coral Draw when I was a Graphic Designer years ago, unfortunately, the cost to buy this is nearly £600 which I don't have, so if anyone has a suggestion for a good graphics programme it would be much appreicated.


Anyway, this is the first card I have made all week.  I have gone with a Autumn theme using die cuts.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad
Memento Pear Tart ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Die'sire Ivy die
Tattered Lace Flower die set


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Come And Get It Challenges - Welcome Autumn
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Die Cuts
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Fabulous Fall Colours
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - The Leaves On The Trees
Dragonfly Journeys - Fall Festival of Colours
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Autumnal


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment