Saturday 1 October 2016

Baby Girl

Evening peeps

Well it's not been a very good day today.  I went to the doctors this afternoon see ask about my back and arm, there is a very strong possibility that I may have the same problem as I had 3 years ago.  He said that if you have already had a prolapse disc, the others could do the same.  I am now waiting for an MRI scan.

Then, this evening my computer decided to go wrong.  It ran a disc check, restarted itself and gave a blank screen, I can't do without my computer, so it looks like I'm buying a new one tomorrow.  I am having to use my son's old laptop tonight.


Anyway, enough doom and gloom, I have made a new baby card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Baby Bug from Stitchy Bear and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Die'sire New Baby die
Pink ribbon
Baby Feet metal charm
Glamour Dust glitter
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - A Special Day
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - All Of A Sparkle

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment