Sunday 23 October 2016

Beautiful Pink Flowers

Afternoon peeps

It's my son's 20th Birthday today and yesterday we decided to go a meet him up in London for the day.  He lives just outside of London in Sidcup, so it was the ideal place.  It was a fantastic day, we had a walk along the South Bank, then walked across the river and had something to eat on the Strand.  We had a little look round Covent Garden watching the street performers and finished off in Westminster, where we walked back across the river to get the train back.


I worked in London when I was my son's age and it brought back have much I love it up, especially this time of year, when it starts to get dark early.  It is a place that is always busy and never stops.  My son loves just as much as me and I think he is hoping to make it his home once he has finished University.


Anyway, after all that excitement, I decided to have a lazy day today which a bit of crafting.  This is a Thank You card and the digital stamp is called Daisy Ribbon Girl from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Isobel Lace die
Tattered Lace Flower die set
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
White satin ribbon
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Think Pink
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment